Aaron "The Awesome" Maw is a good name I think.Or could you name him something with an M like Mark or Matt and his middle name the same as yours so his initials could be M.A.W.? That'd be awesome.
YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you guys.
Amy!! I am SOOOO excited for you guys. Boys are fun! Names...ya good luck. I am NOT the one to ask. We didn't pick a name until hours after our baby was born. I struggled the whole pregnancy trying to pick one! I NEED TO COME SEE YOU ASAP!
Yea!! That is so exciting! You are going to be the cutest mom. Congratulations!
Aaron "The Awesome" Maw is a good name I think.
ReplyDeleteOr could you name him something with an M like Mark or Matt and his middle name the same as yours so his initials could be M.A.W.? That'd be awesome.
YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteAmy!! I am SOOOO excited for you guys. Boys are fun! Names...ya good luck. I am NOT the one to ask. We didn't pick a name until hours after our baby was born. I struggled the whole pregnancy trying to pick one! I NEED TO COME SEE YOU ASAP!
ReplyDeleteYea!! That is so exciting! You are going to be the cutest mom. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete